Shop with Afterpay
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay allows you to place your order now, receive your order and take your time paying.
You have more time to pay off your order and the best thing is that you won't be changed any interest!
What do I need?
- An Australian Visa or Mastercard credit/debit card.
- Be an Australian buyer with an Australian residential address.
- Be over 18 years of age.
How does it work?
- Once you have added your items to your shopping cart, checkout and select Afterpay as your payment method.
- This will prompt you to enter your details with Afterpay and receive instant approval.
- Now that you've checked out, your items will be shipped and you will pay 4 fortnightly instalments! Easy!
Other things to note:
- Funds for your first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout.
- If you are a new Afterpay customer, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks.
- Most existing Afterpay customers will pay their first instalment at 2 weeks, with payments over 8 weeks.
- For all purchases over $500, you will be required to make your first payment at the time of purchase.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you.
- *If you fail to make payment, Afterpay will charge you a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Find more information on Afterpay >> here
Afterpay Terms & Conditions >> here